Tuesday, March 22, 2011

hogwarts or bust.

At age 22 you would think that I chose to spend my spring break down in Panama City or on South Padre Island getting truly obliterated off of Keystone or jello shots. Though that may be the most chosen path myself and three of my friends took a different route: Universal Studios: Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Oh, how glorious it was.

It was everything the four of us had hoped for and more. Our [well my favorite experience] was butterbeer. It should be bottled and sold worldwide. Possibly the most delicious beverage I have ever tasted in my life, and there isn't even any alcohol in it ... the simple joys in life.

For the three days that we were in Orlando we had some of the best bonding time best friends could ask for. I couldn't be more lucky to know such wonderful women and have them as a part of my life. I start to wonder how my life would be different if they didn't exist for me and inside I get slightly nervous. They have been there for everything. They are the only three girls I know in the world that would sacrifice a wild and crazy spring break just to ride the Flight of the Hippogriff with me. I am blessed, truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment