Sunday, March 6, 2011

two-faced.

Hate: 

Two-faced people. 

Let me just vent a little here for a moment, please and thank you. I am sick and tired of encountering different folks in my life who I originally love and then come to find out that they are pieces of crap. My attitude towards life isn't always the greatest, for sure. HOWEVER I am by far one of the most honest people you will ever meet. If I don't like you, if you annoy me or if I want to spend the rest of my life with you - you will know. So what if it hurts peoples feelings?! At least I am not the girl that everyone thinks is kind but is really a bitch. At least I am not the girl that everyone thinks is their best friend but talks mess behind their backs. I talk it straight up to your face. No doubt. 

So here is my note to those people in my life who have recently showed me their dark side: I am done with you. Don't call, text, Facebook, or show up at my doorstep. We are through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment