Monday, June 20, 2011

you've got your head in the clouds.

Oh my it has been much too long since I have written anything. So many things have happened. Here we go with an update [please excuse the random order of thoughts].

I went to Boston for a week with my parents. It was a wonderful trip. Not only did I realize how envious I am of their accents but I also rekindled my love for hockey. We took trolley rides all over town, mastered the subway system, enjoyed every kind of food under the sun at Quincy Market, sang Sweet Caroline at a Red Sox game ... and the list goes on and on. Maybe I'll move there. Like for real.

* side note ... The Boston Bruins won the Stanley Cup roughly a week after I returned from my trip. No big deal or anything. * 

Nowadays I am looking for a job. And by looking I mean casually glancing at posted ads online every few days. I am a big fail when it comes to having the motivation to actually become employed. It isn't that I don't want the money or I don't have the desire to become independent [I totally do] but I just got rejected from quite a few places when I first started applying and the discouragement has taken over. Boo.

On the brighter side my parents said they will give me till my 23rd birthday to become a part of the real world. That leaves me 228 days to enjoy my freedom. Wahoo.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Dos comes out in approximately 24 days. I already have my ticket. Just saying I am a total dweeb and have decided to embrace it. There will be a total HP marathon leading up to the event and I might even dress up. Bellatrix is my alter ego after all.

This past weekend I went to a bachelorette party. It made me want to get married solely so I could have a bachelorette party of my own. Just saying. Wedding fever is a true disease. 

This upcoming weekend I am going to Galveston for a girls weekend. There will be five adults, one child and a dog in a house for four days. I will give an update on that after everything goes down. Oh my there will be some good stories to share.

Oh I graduated too. That was fun. 






No comments:

Post a Comment